SATURDAY 19 JANUARY
Last places available at € 30!
Visits and tastings of at least 6 organic wines with gastronomic pairings and a good seasonal hot dish! A unique experience with Valentino Butussi and Mont'Albano Agricola!
WHAT WE WILL DO:
- 11.00 am in Corno di Rosazzo, you will be guests of a large family that believes in the traditional values of rural life. Values fully expressed by the organic wine of Valentino Butussi. You will discover a new story behind every cap, every label, every glass, every vine and every bunch. A visit to the winery awaits you and a guided tasting of 3 wines with 3 gastronomic combinations. The secret ingredients? Love and passion for the lands of the Colli Orientali del Friuli.
- 1.00 pm visit to Mont’Albano Agricola winery (Savorgnano del Torre),first winery in Friuli to produce organic wines since 1985, welcoming the principles as a way of life. You will live an unforgettable experience in a bucolic atmosphere, immersed in the vineyards that surround the estate. The experience will start with a guided tasting of 3 wines and a good hot seasonal dish: barley soup, beans and crispy speck. A sensory journey full of taste and well-being! To conclude, David will accompany you for a visit to the winery, where he will tell you about the company philosophy and the phases of organic winemaking.
WHAT WE PROVIDE:
- Tasting of 6 organic wines with gastronomic pairings
- Hot seasonal dish
WHAT TO BRING:
- We think of everything.
- Bring with you the desire to discover Friuli Venezia Giulia
- Bring your appetite with you
Wine For You is a project of Vino e Sapori FVG in collaboration with Movimento Turismo del Vino Friuli Venezia Giulia and the best food and wine companies in Friuli Venezia Giulia.